caroline thanh huong

caroline thanh huong
catbui

Libellés

jeudi 3 janvier 2013

"I Think Of You " de Cam Nang Ly

I Think Of You
In a noisy New Year Eve
How have you been,so far
I am really thinking of you
Walking across the street
Joining a joyful neighbor New Year Eve party
I think of you
People are enjoying the fine foods & drinks
Watching the TV showing
New Year Eve around the globe
I think of you
Enjoying the horse dance & the rocking songs
Performing in New York Time Square
I think of you
We stand up to wait for
The count down to the zero
To end a fussy old year
People raise their cups filled with the champagne
To celebrate the coming of a new year
When I sip a bit of the champagne
I feel as if I touch your lips
If you ask me to make a wish
No more & no less simply
Just save me your sweet kisses
For the next New Year Eve
It's a most wonderful night of the year
And I am thinking of you
OT,12/31/2012

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire