caroline thanh huong

caroline thanh huong
catbui

Libellés

lundi 8 octobre 2012

Creedence - Have You Ever Seen The Rain


Creedence - Have You Ever Seen The Rain




Someone told me long ago there's a calm before the stormI know, it's been comin' for some timeWhen it's over, so they say, it'll rain a sunny dayI know, shinin' down like water
I wanna know, have you ever seen the rain?I wanna know, have you ever seen the rainComin' down on a sunny day?
Yesterday and days before, sun is cold and rain is hardI know, been that way for all my time'Til forever, on it goes through the circle, fast and slowI know, it can't stop, I wonder
I wanna know, have you ever seen the rain?I wanna know, have you ever seen the rainComin' down on a sunny day?
Yeah, I wanna know, have you ever seen the rain?I wanna know, have you ever seen the rainComin' down on a sunny day?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire